If you are looking for a delicious clean tasty desert, then Hazel aka The Food Medic has created this delicious clean treat for you! For more treats like these you can buy Hazels 'clean eats and protein treats' here
Hazel’s Raw Fudge
(Makes 20 pieces)
2/3 Cup of Nut butter
¼ cup of raw cacao powder
¼ cup of Lucy Bee’s coconut oil
1 tbsp of Organic Burst Maca
2 tsp of vanilla essence
1/3 cup of agave nectar/organic honey
Extras: raw cacao nibs, roasted hazelnuts and goji berries
- Bring a saucepan of shallow water to boil and then turn the heat down to simmering. Add the ingredients, apart from the ‘extras’, to a mixing bowl and place over the saucepan of hot water.
- Stir constantly for approximately 1-2 minutes until the mixture is completely combined. Be careful not to overheat the mixture as this will disturb the texture of the fudge.
- Line a baking tray (I used a bread tin!) with cling film and pour the mixture into the tray.
- 4. Cover with cling film and pat down the mixture so the top layer is even.
- Chill in the fridge for approximately 1hr, or until the mixture is solid, and remove from the cling film. Chop into bite sized pieces and store in a jar in the fridge.