- ¼ cup plus raw chia seeds
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk to make it vegan and dairy free (You could use coconut, or regular milk)
- 1 cup of CoYo yogurt or live natural yogurt like yeovally
- 1¼ teaspoons pure vanilla extract we like Nielsen Massay
- a cup of fresh strawberries
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- a punnet of chopped strawberries
- 4 tablespoons of almond slivers
In a medium bowl, gently mix the almond milk, coyo yogurt, the vanilla extract, fresh strawberries and salt. slowly add in the chia seeds; let stand 30 minutes. Stir once more to ensure all the seeds are covered. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, divide the pudding into 4 bowls or glasses; then top with the chopped strawberries and almond slivers and serve!