I am on a mission to educate people that a healthy body image goes much deeper than what you put on your plate. I want people to get out of the diet trap and finally be in control of the way they feel about themselves.
I am available to speak at food festivals, healthy living expos, schools, women’s interest groups and corporate events
I have a regular radio show on Oystermouth Radio and am proud to be opening the Healthy Living stage at Jamie Oliver’s The Big Feastival in August 2015.
Subjects I cover:
- The Food Remedy: Fuel your mind, Nourish your body, Feed your soul
- The anti-cancer diet
- The science of being slim
- Eat yourself happy
- Taking the stress out of food
- Escaping the diet trap
- Boost your body confidence
- Do you have the guts to be healthy?
- Body image for teens – how to love who you are
But I am happy to speak on a subject of your choice.